Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Winter hats

EN Hi everybody! Today, I wanted to talk about hats that you wear on winter. Because I'm a big fan of them, you know. Which kind of hats do you wear? Maybe you don't wear them, I don't know. But I love them, it really keeps my head warm, and when it's snowing, it's just magical. So here's the two hats I'm wearing this year (sorry for the quality of the pics, but my camera doesn't work anymore so I took it with my phone)

FR Bonjour tout le monde! Aujourd'hui je voulais parler à propos des bonnets qu'on porte en hiver. Parce que je suis une grande fan d'eux. Quelle sorte de bonnets vous portez? Peut être que vous en portez pas, je sais pas. Mais je les adooore, ça garde vraiment la tête au chaud et quand il neige, c'est juste magique je trouve. Donc voilà les deux bonnets que je porte cette année (désolée pour la qualité des photos, mais mon appareil est mort donc je les ai prises avec mon portable)



I made a quick list of hats that I really like on the internet.
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 

Do you like them? let me know!


follow me on bloglovin'

16 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog! :)
    Such a cute post, love these hats!
    If you would like to win a Marc Jacobs bag, take a look at the post on my blog!
    Chiara

    WIN A MARC JACOBS BAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore ces bonnets avec une theme des animaux! Tres mignone pour l'hiver :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous choises!

    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love hats! I pretty much wear one everyday! I Just love these cute animal ones you have here!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute hats, followed you on Bloglovin!

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful selection, we are big fans of hats too, so we love this post :)

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonjour!!
    J'adore ces bonnets !!!


    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post!Cute hats
    Thank you for your commment. I follow you back:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow these hats are awesome <3 so beautiful and cute ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The critter hats are so cute!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Winter hats!! I love all of them! Now i know why you like the cat beanie hehe x
    thanks for coming over btw, your comment make my day.
    thenuliya.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Winter Hats, I like so much, thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete