Sunday, December 16, 2012

but we all wanted to grow up.

Jacket ; pink boom paris / skirt ; expresso (bought in berlin in a random shop) / t-shirt ; h&m basic / shoes ; lily shoes/

Hello there! yeah it's me. I'm sorry for my face, it's awful. But it's my outfit of the day, so what do you think? I wanted to be shooted outside, but unfortunately it's way too cold and the weather isn't really nice today. This outfit is not really for winter, I confess. But I wanted flowers. Because I love flowers, and sometimes I miss them when it's this cold. In France, it's not snowing yet ; I can't wait! Do you have snow? 

Please tell me if you like my outfit :) and guess whaat, we're supposed to die in five days now! who wants to be friend with me before it's too late? haha just kidding. have a nice week end x

follow me on bloglovin'


12 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Even if it's not for winter. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ton blog est tellement adorable. :)

    Bisous de Finlande, Iida

    atc24h.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post honey, the outit is pefrecttttt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look amazing! i love your skirt and these beautiful colours!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour!
    joli look!
    bonne semaine!



    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are charming, my dear!

    Many many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cropped jacket - I find them much more flattering.

    A cheeky plug for my Australian beauty box giveaway.
    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/giveaway-australian-beauty-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your skirt is cute, florals are so charming. /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the floral skirt with the black booties. Such a great combo :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete