Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Marion Cotillard, Lady Dior.


EN I wanted to make a post about the french actress Marion Cotillard, because I really admire this woman. She sometimes makes me proud to be french. When some artists must be ashamed of themself, she is just the elegant frenchie. I know that a lot of people doesn't really like her, but I'm not one of them. I didn't discover her in "La Môme", but in "Comme des Enfants", where she plays with her actual husband, Guillaume Canet. 

I wanted to talk about the "Lady Dior" part of her career. Marion was choosen in 2009 at the face Dior's "Lady Dior". I've always found this campaign amazing. She's always beautiful. In the last one, she's having fun, and that's what I like about her : she doesnt take herself too seriously. 

FR Je voulais faire un article sur l'actrice française Marion Cottilard, car j'adore réellement cette femme. Elle me rend parfois fière d'être française. Quand des artistes devraient avoir honte d'eux, elle incarne, elle, l'egelegance à la française. Je sais que beaucoup de monde ne l'apprécie pas trop, mais je ne suis pas de ceux là. Je ne l'ai pas découvert dans "La môme" comme beaucoup, mais dans "Comme des Enfants", où elle joue avec son actuel mari, Guillaume Canet.

Je voulais parler de la partie "Lady Dior" de sa carrière. Marion a été choisir en 2009 pour représenter "Lady Dior". J'ai toujours trouvé cette campagne sublime. Elle est toujours superbe. Dans la dernière, elle s'amuse, et c'est ce que j'aime chez elle : elle ne se prend pas trop au sérieux. 





8 comments:

  1. I love her campaigns for the brand-she is such a great fit :)

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO gorgeous!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This girl is absolutly amazing !
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has such amazing style. And such a gorgeous woman!

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i absolutely love her!! she is beautiful and talented and her accent just draws you in!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style and love Dior, so... I love it all!!!!
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete