Friday, December 21, 2012

Three winter looks.

Hi ! So... are you guys alright? You didn't die? Me too! I'm okay, the earth didn't exploded. So maybe we can feel happy? The world is still there, we are still breathing... So I decided to make a positive post. Christmas is almost there (IN 3 DAYS I CANT COUNTAIN MYSELF OMG), and 2013 will be there soon... So maybe it's time to smile and wear some clothes which makes you feel happy, warm and which are confortable? Let's try to imitate celebs! 


Mirranda Kerr is one of my favourite celebrity.. ever. She's stunning and I just love her sense of style. Here, it's a winter look, not her better, I know. But really easy to imitate ; a perfecto, a jean, boots, sun-glasses, a big bag and a colourful scarf, it's totally simple and confortable! 



I really like Taylor for, first of all, her music, and her retro style. She's always got amazing clothes, and she always looks so cute! Maybe this look isn't really for winter, but you can associate it with something warmer. I'm a big fan of marinières. It's simple, I think I have like 10 of theses, in different colours! You wear it with jeans or leggings, and it will be lovely and cosy.


I think Lizzie Olsen really needs to know that real life is not a photoshoot! I don't know how she does, but she's always stunning, in every candids. I'm a big fan of the Olsen sisters (I confess, I like maybe a little bit more the twins..), but I have to admit that everything that Lizzie wears is perfect. This look is maybe a little old, I don't remember when exactly she wore this. But I just love it. The hat, the scarf, the bag... everything. And like the previous looks, it is really easy to imitate. 

Which look do you prefer? Did you like this post? :)






18 comments:

  1. Thank you for share.Good blog honey.Kisses..
    http://satinfan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looks! But Mirranda is the best! :)

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Miranda's looks!
    thanks so much for stopping by my blog
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all 3 but Miranda is my favorite!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love miranda kerr too! my blog is inspired by paris too so i enjoy your blog's perspective!

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Miranda's look. And you're so right -- it would be super easy to pull off :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first one, Miranda is always so stylish and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes all some gorgeous ladies!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is lovely, I am new follower and I hope you come visiting me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Miranda Kerr all the way, she always looks good ! * Jealous * hehe

    www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas, my dear!

    And a Happy New Year ♥ ♥ ♥

    Let all your dream come true,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute looks. Hope you had a great holiday!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Miranda's look the most!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the miranda kerr look ! it's my favourite <3 what do you think of following each other on bloglovin'? let me know

    much of love

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete