Friday, December 28, 2012

Emma Watson



Hi! How is everyone? I'm so sorry, theses days I couldn't post anything. I've been sick for christmas. I don't have a lot of originality theses days, so I'm going to do a post about Emma Watson. This girl is one of my biggest inspiration. She's the most beautiful, she's a really good actress, and I like her simple but lovely sense of fashion. I've been a fan of her since I was 11 years old. I've grown up "with her", and harry potter. By the way, I'm a proud potterhead. :) So... yeah, she's really my biggest inspiration. 






all the pictures I took are from tumblr.  

I know it's not a big post, I'm so sorry about it, I will do better next time :)
I hope you're having good holidays, next time we will take about christmas! 




9 comments:

  1. she is beautiful!
    thanks so much for stopping by and comment on my blog. happy xmas!
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a cutie! i like the very first photo you've put!
    Merry Christmas!
    Dolly
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the 1st look of her :)


    Wish you a Happy New Year!!!

    …………(¯`O´¯)
    …………*./ | \ .*
    …………..*♫*.
    ………, • '*♥* ' • ,
    ……. '*• ♫♫♫•*'
    ….. ' *, • '♫ ' • ,* '
    ….' * • ♫*♥*♫• * '
    … * , • merry • , * '
    …* ' •♫♫*♥*♫♫ • ' * '
    ' ' • . xmas. • ' ' '
    ' ' • ♫♫♫*♥*♫♫♫• * ' '
    …………..x♥x..........

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooooove emma watson--she's so adorable.

    happy new year!
    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style so much. So cute and androgynous, but a bit edgy sometimes too. The perfect combo!
    I hope you're feeling better :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's pretty!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her in the first picture. She's such an inspiration. Have a happy new year. - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so adorable

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete