Monday, December 31, 2012

Laurie-Ann Fritz ; VELINKHA.



EN: Hi lovelies! For ending this year, I'm going to show you a brand I just discovered. It's not famous at all yet, but I'm sure it will grow up, so you should remember the name of this girl. It is Laurie-Anne Fritz who created it : VELINKHA. This is a french brand ; the clothes are sold in France (Paris, Bordeaux) and in Ireland.  Colors and forms are a particular but lovely style, that I like really much. 

FR Coucou les filles! Pour finir cette année, je vais vous montrer une marque que je viens de découvrir. Elle n'est pas encore célèbre, mais je suis sure que ça va grandir, donc rappelez vous du nom de cette fille. C'est Laurie-Ann Fritz, qui a crée : VELINKHA. C'est une marque française ; les vêtements sont donc vendus en France (Paris, Bordeaux), et en Irelande. Les couleurs et les formes sont particulières mais très jolies. J'aime vraiment beaucoup. 

Here's a quick look in the winter collection (at least my favourite pieces) :




So do you like it? Please tell me
Here is her site, so give a look! 
http://laurieannefritz.com/

I WISH YOU A REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you'll spend a good year, with a lot of happiness, love and new clothes hihi :) 




11 comments:

  1. J'aime beaucoup!!

    Bonne année :)

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely collection! :) happy new year!

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, I hope you had an amazing time celebrating it! May all your wishes and dreams come true!
    Dolly
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful, ethereal pieces!

    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, gorgeous look!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice choices! I am your newest follower on GFC! :) Hope you can do the same :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the primness of the clothes :) So beautiful. Happy New Year!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her pieces are so beautiful! I love the simplicity of the black and white. Definitely has a very french feel to it :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this collection, so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  10. je viens de découvrir l'article merci beaucoup Mathilde!!
    Laurie-Anne Fritz

    ReplyDelete