Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Amanda Seyfried


Hi! How are you doing? Today, a post about the magic Amanda Seyfried.  This girl is one of my favourite actress. I find her lovely, so funny (like .. she's hilarious ok), she's really a beautiful woman, she sings like an angel,  and her fashion sense is amazing. I really love how she dresses, and I'm sure you're going to love too, if you don't know her (?). But you've probably seen her in Mean Girls as Karen, Mammamia as Sophie or in the movie that will be out really soon, Les Misérables. 






Have you already seen her in movies? Do you like her sense of style? x












16 comments:

  1. Your blog nice.Great shares.Thank you for visit on my blog and your comment.I follow you.Do you follow me ? Kisses..
    http://satinfan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see les miserables! love music and musicals!
    xx
    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so pretty and sexy!

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so stunning. I absolutely adore her.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is beautiful!great post!
    love the pics you chose!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is really pretty, I love her sense of style and also that she is a very down to earth girl.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm your newest follower, follow back? :)

    xo,

    www.the-sunnylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so pretty! :) I hope you get well soon :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is great!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! She is so PHENOM! Hugs from Cali! Happy Holidays! xx The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  11. love her! she seems really down to earth and is really talented

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love her style too. And has such a gorgeous and unique face. Such a classic beauty :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome pictures, honey :*

    Lot of Love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post. You look great!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete