Saturday, December 15, 2012

Arkapasso


Hi girls! How are you? Having a nice week-end ? I hope so! I'm writing today about the little thing I got via airmail. LOOK AT THE PIC! ISNT IT TOO CUTE? Oh my god I'm so happy I bought this. It's an arkapasso, I bought it on ebay. It's so lovely, I can't. It wasn't that expansive, and just the idea that this little thing comes from China, it makes me happy. The enveloppe has stamb from there! Okay it's maybe totally normal, but for me it's just too cool. I must be crazy haha. Just for you, I took a few others photos. 




It exist in every size, every colour, for everyone! I bought a little one because it was too expansive for me, after. But really, you just have to type arkapasso on ebay, and it will be heaven! I bought this one if you're intrested. How de you find it? Lovely, isn't it? 

follow me on bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late ! :D Thank you verry much dear <3

    So cute these pictures ! :)

    See ya and have a good sunday
    http://Takeaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete