Saturday, July 13, 2013

Work in silence, success will be your noise.


Hello! I've spent two days in Paris, because of its lovely weather. It's such a pleasure to have sunny days, for once! This town has never been this beautiful since last year, I can tell you. Yesterday, as I told you in my last post, I went to Montmartre with my dad, I had lunch in a lovely restaurant, and breakfast chez Angelina! I took a few pictures, but I had only my phone, so it wont be great pictures. I'll make a post about it later, because I saled some clothes I didn't want anymore, and bought some news with my money I just had (how clever...). So you'll see! 


Today, we went to a lovely design shop with my parents : for his birthday, my father, bought something in this shop, so we were going to take it. And we took some photos, by the way. (for once, they agreed!) I like my outfit, because it really looks like me. I like everything that is classic, and wearing a blue shirt with some bordeaux pants, it looks like a perfect outfit for me. I'm wearing the shoes my perfect best-friend took me for my birthday, a few months ago.



I'm wearing :
a shirt from ZARA BASIC ;
pants from AUTRE TON (monoprix) ;
shoes from NEW LOOK.







13 comments:

  1. It looks so beautiful there! Your outfit is amazing - I absolutely love the colour of your pants. SO pretty!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. paris is always beautiful ! cute Pictures ! love the blue door !
    greetings from wien
    www.alexavoncanisius.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots Mathilde! I'm happy you managed to have breakfast in that lovely place as you had wished for!
    xoxo
    Coco et La vie en rose
    Coco et La vie en rose on Bloglovin
    Coco et La vie en rose on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so so pretty! Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...

    Oh, I just started following you on Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Twitter link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are any of your parents English? You speak it so well! I even had to check the 'about me section' to your blog to see if you were an English person living in Paris! Ha.

    I love Montmartre! You are so lucky to be able to spend sunny days in Paris!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mathilde, I like this lovely pictures of you, too! And your outfit is pretty, preppy and chic at the same time <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your burgundy jeans look so chic, i really like the modern styling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love Paris so much! You look great!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pics ;)
    Miky <3

    calipsosphilosphy.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww such a lovely outfit, you look amazing!
    -
    Ester from Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete