Monday, July 8, 2013

Liebster Award


Hello! Today i'm here with the Liebster award. I've been tagged by the lovely Andrea (Her Infinite Variety) and thank you dear, it totally made my day. :) even though I took a long time doing it. 


The Rules:

- Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger. 
- Choose 11 bloggers to pass the award to and link them in your post. 
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers. 
- Go to their page and tell them about their nomination. 
- No tag backs!


The Questions I got asked : 


What is your favourite trend?

It's hard to answer this one, because the trends change all the time, and I change my mind every 30 seconds. Right now, I like the pastel colours that are the trends of this summer. 


What is the trend you dislike the most?
The Uggs. They are so comfy, ok. But I find them totally ugly. It can be worn sometimes, but not all the time. And the person who made the sparkle uggs has to change his job because this is the ugliest thing ever. (it's my opinion, i'm not trying to be mean or something)

What is your favourite piece of jewellery?
I really like braclets, they are so pretty and they can make look an outfit totally different.

Who is your favourite blogger?
Probably Betty Autier from le Blog de Betty. Her sense of style is to die for, she's a parisian like me, and she's the prettiest girl ever! 

You're asked to choose between a skirt or trousers, which do you pick?
Of course it depends of which skirt or which trousers. But I think I'll always be more comfortable in trousers. I'm always wearing them. 

What is your favourite magazine?
I really like the Paulette Magazine

What is the one make-up item you always have to have in your handbag?
Lipstick! First of all, a lipstick can change your face, your expression, and it can make a boring outfit look amazing. And it always needs to be added a little more. 

Would you rather buy shoes or clothes?
What a hard one, oh. ;_; Even though i never have enough shoes, clothes are the love of my life, and I'll never get over buying them. I'd survive with a few pair of shoes, but if I'll always go for clothes. 

What do you like the most about blogging?
Everything about it is great. The talks with the community, the girls who live all around the world with the same passion, learning more and more about things that I like everyday, writing and being inspired... 

Who would you say if your biggest style influencer?
The Olsen twins. It sounds so cliché, I know, right? But if you've been a long time reader of my blog, you totally know that they are more or less the goddess of fashion for me. They've been my biggest influence since I started watching their movies (and I was like 5).

You're going to a festival, what would you wear? 
I'm looking at a few outfits Vanessa Hudgens wore during Coachella, because she was perfect there, and I try to get an inspired look. Like, a flower crown, a white top, white shorts, sandals, a few braclets, messy hair, and here we go. 

The blogs I'm nominating are : 
- Francisca from Stolen from my Mom
- Shikhu from The life of Shikhu
- Maddie from Mode Madeleine
- Helena from Beauty Breeze
- Shannon from The Creation of Beauty 
- Adina from Vision On Fashion
- Coco from Pinktopping
- Jenny from Jenny's Bicycle

The questions I'm asking are:
1) what's your favourite item you own?
2) if you had to wear just one clothe, which one would it be?
3) what is your biggest inspiration?
4) flats or heels ?
5) what is the beauty product you can't live without ?
6) if you had enough money for anything, what would you buy?
7) which makeup brand do you like most?
8) describe your most expansive item.
9) do you prefer shopping on the internet or shopping on the street?
10) what was your last purchase?
11) how would you describe your style?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the Olsen twins, I totally agree about Vanessa at coachella.

    Thank you for the kind comment,
    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination Mathilde! I'll be putting up the post some time next week.

    I agree about Vanessa, I'm not her biggest fan but I love her style at Coachella! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci! I've answered the questions you gave me and nominated people myself! It was great fun :) Check out my post http://thelifeofshikhu.blogspot.ca/2013/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh you are really adorable, thanks for the nomination :) Nice answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for nominating me hun, so so sweet of you :) and sorry I've been so rubbish with my replies this month - just catching up now! xx

    http://modemadeleine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete