Thursday, July 25, 2013

I discovered... FLOWER : Love the way you look.


Hello ! I recently found this lovely website (via Drew Barrymore facebook page, to be honest). I've always been a huge fan of this lovely woman, and I love the idea of the project. More than a make up shop, Drew helps you with little tutorial about makeup. I've never been a huge fan of makeup, it's more something I must do in the morning (I prefer by far fashion, clothes, etc). But since I have to do it anyway, it's always better to do it with the help of a celebrity that I like, isn't it? I used to watch a lot of youtube videos to help myself with makeup but it didn't work at all, to be honest. I prefer by far watching outfits videos, or hair tutorials. But I'm always bored during a make up tutorial. Those ones are cool because they aren't that long, and it's always a pleasure to see Drew, more beautiful than ever.

I let you discover this website, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do everyday. :) I found some makueup I'd like to buy as well, and I find them not expansive at all.

Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation - $8.98


Flower Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara - $6.98




Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color - 6.98


Flower Nail'd It Nail Lacquer - $4.98


Tell me what do you think :)
A new giveaway will be up soon.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous website!! thanks for sharing!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Blog and girl :)

    Follow you on Bloglovin - hope you follow me back <3

    www.fashionzauber.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9707287/fashionzauber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely update (: thanks for commenting on my blog! Do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog! xx

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this website! Love Drew's tutorial!

    Xoxo Akinyi
    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds indeed interesting, and I like Drew Barrymore since a long time, too :) Thanks for showing, dear Mathilde <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. didn't know that brand but seems really good. love the nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Drew, so will def check it out !

    carol
    http://fashion-bells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the font of their logo! Best bubble font I've seen in a while!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 7 dollars for a mascara? How good is it?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete