Sunday, May 5, 2013

#5 Get the look

I've never really been a fan of anybody (well I find a lot of people really intresting and inspiring, but I don't like fangirling or nothing like this). The only person I've always loved (and when I say loved, it's a real love I guess, haha), it's the lovely Emma. Since the first Harry Potter came out (and I was only five), I started being a fan. She's always been a huge inspiration for me. It's simple : I wanted to be her, as soon as I started to know her! Even though we're here because we want to talk about fashion, she's perfect in ever way, and not only in her clothes taste, you can believe me. This look is an old one, but it is, by far, my favourite. It comes right from 2010! It's a summer/spring look, that we can finally try, now that the sun is back. 


SHIRT - 19.99 €
SHORTS - £19.99 
BELT - £ 3.99
SHOES - 61.71 €

Happy Sunday to everybody!
don't forget to follow me on : tumblrtwitter


8 comments:

  1. Emma has a really nice casual Style. I like her too

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful and lovely. I realy like her style!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She´s really cute and I loved it most when she have worn short hair :)

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Emma! She is so pretty and stylish :)
    Great post!

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt, but i'm not sure I will be wearing those shorts any time soon ha ha

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, she's really lovely and has beautiful style!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks fab here

    Dawn
    www.dressmeperfect.com

    ReplyDelete